- Cut slit in package of extra firm organic tofu, drain off the liquid, then tape the container shut. Stick in the freezer.
- Once frozen, put the container in the fridge to thaw.
- Cut thawed tofu into 3/4" chunks.
- Marinate cubed tofu for 10 minutes or more in mixture of: 2 TB soy sauce, 1 TB brown sugar, 1 tea sesame oil, 1 tea gated ginger, 2 smashed garlic cloves
- Toss the tofu on a baking sheet. Roast at 375 F for 30 minutes, stirring/flipping occasionally, until tofu is crispy on all sides.
- Grain salads, like this one with mushrooms and brown rice/barley
- Snacks or packed lunches or strung on skewers
- Might be some kind of sandwich application for these tofu cubes!